Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The party of the second part

I signed on to this crazy dorky plan, because lately I've been starved for a little intellectual stimulation. Surprisingly, free trashy downloads on Amazon don't supply that( shoulder shrug, who knew huh?)
Anyway, so we're doing this now and I'm a bit geeked out. It's epic.
In other crazy dorky plans I was a Classics major, so this idea was probably inevitable at some point.
And here's my disclaimer, this is not my first time at the rodeo- I have tried to read about 65% of the books on this list at some point and a lot of the others are on my To Be Read list. And for one reason or another I never finished, usually because a lot of these books need some nudity. LOL just kidding.
Right so as I was saying this may not work, but we're gonna give it the old college try.

No comments:

Post a Comment